(^_^)

Friday 16 September 2011

Do you think you can achieve Dean's List for this semester?

The title above seems so hard to be answered, huh? I think it is harder than final exam questions *hahha*.. What do you guys think? Do you think you can achieve Dean's List for this semester?

For me, the first semester is the parameter what will we achieve for the next semester. As this is the first semester, everybody still has the spirit to study hard. So, the dean's list seems not too hard to be achieved, as long as we keep the good performance during the semester.

Everyone always hope and pray to get Dean's List every semester. Besides to make our own selves happy and self's satisfaction, we also want to make our parents feel proud towards us.

This semester I have set the goal to achieve the Dean's List. I try every exercises that given besides searched for extra exercises to improve my knowledge and calculation skill of one's subject. During tests and quizzes, some questions I can answer and  some I can't. So, I just leave it on my luck and hoping to get best marks and try my bests and give out all my efforts for the next tests and this coming exams.

Oh I think I have to study harder after this (or study smarter?) (^_^)

Wish me luck readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...